Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chinese torture.

April 06, 2007

A particular channel has gone into a mad frenzy of showing Chinese martial arts movies [are other genres available?] Every movie begins with a funny casting. Jin Hu as Lu Jong. Mao Lee as Jen Ton. Sounds like a random collection of one [or at most two] syllable sounds. Imagine the gujju version of that famous person : Ang Sang Su Chche. [Majaa maa].

To mothers around the world wary of my charming skills: please be calm. While circumstantial evidence can prove anything, I am no Shakti Kapoor. And daughters around the globe are safe. The PYT killer stands tamed, having himself fallen prey to a PYT. The PYT, I should say!

The idea of not having to return back to IIMA campus sounds as ridiculous as watching Scary Movie 3 at home. And as desirable, at this hour. By the way, it is on air right now but a squad of mahila morcha has captured the TV post. All sorts of saas bahu sounds can be heard in that vicinity, and I am steering clear of that area.

Working for a name that is known among common people has its disadvantages. People ask awkward questions. Someone asked me “Which branch are you posted in?” when she got to know that I will be working in a bank. I somehow diverted the discussion, confident that in her throat, waiting to be emitted, were the words: “Humein home loan chahiye”. At times like these I wish I worked for Hun Jin Tao Corporation which manufactured unmentionable somethings. Due apologies if something exists by that time.

Also important: Today pappu turns 23. Its time people stopped defaming the Farex baby by likening Pappu’s laughing buddha posture to a Farex baby smile. For the uninitiated, this refers to a comparison in Images 2007, the yearbook published at IIMA for the batch of 2007. Strato seems to enjoy the comparison, and as cute and lovely as it may sound coming from her, my heart goes out for the poor farex baby. “Chal hat, pervert” I hear her snub me!


2 comments:

Suryansh said...

Looks like you are hell bent on proclaiming in public space your AFFECTION !! Wonder what basanti has to say about this [:)].

Keep up the daring efforts....i'm lovin it atleast [:)]

v said...

ok, now that you point it out, well the end product is more blatant than i wud have desired. never mind... 'll be more careful henceforth ! [:D]