Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ho Ho, Baap ban jaye...

Now I have been dealing with so many Chinki entities, I could as well name my -5 year old (or may be -6 or -7 year old) kid Zhing Shu Lee. As you can see, the gender won't matter! (And the next one, Yors Tru Lee! )
By the way, did you know that the names of 80% cities (and mohallas and gaons) in China end with 'aio'. Did you know that a major international bank has its origins in the Chinese opium trade? That Daimler Chrysler makes a cool 200 billion US dollars a years and Wal-Mart 350?
Life has been as revealing as Sharon Stone (don't ask which movie!). Weekdays seem to be passing by as fast as TGV trains. My speed of working has been surpassed by a limping snail. Mumbai's rain Gods drank diuretics thinking they were length enhancing pills - and we can see the after showers!
College life seems to be farther away than the poor ex-planet Pluto. I have been ogling at routers and we will get an internet connection soon. Last weekend I splurged a cool 20K. That is more than total miscellaneous expenses in the 5 months before that. But khair, I am earning now, and one only gets his or her first salary once in his or her life. So I bought nice nice gifts for people at home. And the much needed batteries for my old camera.
A message to all those people still in the college phase of life: Enjoy. Learn. Do what you can. When the office life begins, you will remember these days and long for them.
I spend 4.5 days waiting for the weekend and 0.5 day ruing the onset of another work week. I wake up at 8 am in the morning every day and sleep at 12.
Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya hai...
Meanwhile, my heart is working overtime and my mind has taken a sabbatical.
Once too often, my lost-in-thought phase has been broken by Strato's reminders that it is not good to stare at people. Especially other people's girl friends, even if they are wearing very curious things.


And here's a very interesting play of words...
"Aap jaisa koi, meri zindagi mein aaye,
to baap ban jayee,
ho ho,
baap ban jaye!"

1 comment:

Suryansh said...

Bada hi khatarnak title hai....440 volt ka jhatka lagte lagte bacha hai.....kripya aage se bachchon ki sehat ka khyal rakhein [:d]

Btw, one of your more humourous posts [;)]