Friday, July 27, 2007

And again, and again...

Hmm. Hamare ghar mein, whatever be the size of the problem, the solution comes in BIG size. So for killing a cockroach ka bachcha, we have to buy one bottle of HIT. That kid cockroach now playing with apsaras, the HIT bottle is lying unused. Same with a lot of other things. Why doesn't everything come in satchet?
Of late, I have been reading some interesting stuff. I have subscribed to a few newsletters ( Daniel Primack - PE Wire, and PV Sahad). I also read about second life and wanted to try it out, but downloading it using a data card takes longer than I can wait for it. I bought a book (ghissu wali book hai, naam mat poochna!) and try to read it. I have printouts of a puzzle that I try once in a while.
Meanwhile, the only thing in our house higher than my tall room mate is the stack of our dirty clothes! I hate to wash dirty linen (in public or otherwise) but I guess I am left with no other option!
I have a lot of catching up to do. Waise, in the maze of world wide (spider web), a certain arachnid girl chose to call me chotu. Now, I am taller than the average Indian male. Am old enough to be called uncle by college going girls - but I don't need any black colored dye, thank you! It feels kind of weird. First I can't place you, and then you call me something more suited to two year olds. . . Kaun ho bhayeee?
Yaar yeh internet per dost banane ka chakker bahut ajeeb hai. Kind of like, raaste mein jo mila uske gale lag liye. Khair, not that I have not used internet/chat to my advantage, but I never quite understood the concept very well.
Chalo, abhi sone ka time hai. Darshak log yeh gana sunein...

Likhe jo khat tujhe, woh teri yaar mein,
hazaron rang ke sitare ban gaye...

No comments: