Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Driving is fun...

I have begun to enjoy my drive to work - it is a cool 15 minutes journey and other than being punctuated by canine corpses, it is rather uneventful. The showers this morning made it a much more breezy affair.

Just this morning, my flat mate commented - "Teri biwi bahut khush rehne wali hai!". That was after I made a quick banana shake in the morning - a concept almost alien to most bachelors my age. I enjoy the process as much as I do the outcome. I wish I could tell Strato and remind her of what she is missing.
Well, every hour reminds me of what I am missing. The amount of time spent on phone has drastically reduced. Some of it has been replaced by anxious thoughts about the future. The remainder is still blank.

Having joined a small firm, I get much lesser holidays. This friday is a holiday for most people but not for me. Anyway, it is better to toil and do something you like than to while away the time doing nothing most of the time and something you hate some of the time.

No comments: