Monday, April 06, 2009

What else, another tragedy.

Another tragedy in the life of Dileep Kumar. What else did he expect?

Still, it is quite surprising. Life seems to have come full circle. A long circle full of joy rides and a big bump at the end. Wait, its not the end - I am still hopeful it will work out. 'Against hope hopen'. One thing that I have indeed understood is that it is very difficult for others to understand your predicament. Sometimes even people you trust seem to not understand that there are deeper issues than what appears at the surface.
Life is complicated and patience isn't that common a virtue. I wish it were.

This might sound cryptic to most people except one. The one who seemed to be the one. I still think the one is the one. But who is to tell the one!

My head is spinning in full circles. Rapid circles.

For the first time in my life, I will allow things to settle down. Hope that everything works out. When I try, it goes in the opposite direction. So I better keep it slow. People who love you will miss you soon, won't they? I hope they will. I sure as heck already do!



No comments: