Thursday, April 09, 2009

That was quick...

My manager said that to me, when I showed him the results of a thing I was working on. It completely made my effort worthwhile. It also made me realise that I am better at what I am doing right now than what I was doing before this. It also made me happy enough to leave office at 7 pm. What precipitated my action, actually, was a frantic phone call from my flatmate. He had kept the house keys at a safe location near the gate and was concerned that someone might have seen him do that.

I had a long conversation with a friend about faith in this world. My opinion turns out to be that when it comes to money, trust is not a central issue. When the stakes are high enough, most, if not all, people will make the transition from the ethical to the not-so-unethical. People shouldn't be naive enough to trust others with their money. I stand by that!

Today's song

No comments: