Friday, April 10, 2009

What larks eh?

This is an expression from a novel I loved. Truly loved. Since I am a fan of Dileep Kumar style tragedies ( I would award Devdas an Oscar if I could!), -(well, so is God, why else would I be writing about all this! ) (- oh I also love writing sub comments inside brackets!), I loved this novel. The other haunting expression from this novel is 'What have I done'.

Without sounding like a boring old widower, I must assert that I am suddenly feeling quite empty. Most of my friends tell me times will turn around and it will all be ok. But this period definitely has proven to me how important some people have become. Not that I had forgotten but still...

I have a long weekend with potentially nothing to do. A few movies on the laptop, probably one in a hall (alone) and sleep - thats how I hope to while away my time. No wonder I reach office pretty early on Monday mornings - I am so bored of spending a lonely weekend!

No comments: