Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hard at work

The moment she said those words to me, she knew she was in deep trouble.
A friend asked me this afternoon - "So what are you doing? Hard at work?"
I thought for a moment and thought again.
The answer was no indeed. The company I work for has banned gmail and orkut and facebook and any other website known to help mankind pass their time. You get the drift right? How could I be hard at work when I was working so hard? There was simply no reason. And it wasn't in the morning.
I have this problem. Not the one where you are never hard at work, but something else. I can't help it when people say things filled with innuendo, deliberate or otherwise. For some reason, I am able to see or hear things hardly ever intended. This was one case. There are countless others. Wait till you say something like that to me :P

No comments: