Monday, June 15, 2009

Life's like that.

Small pleasures, big pains!
I take delight in small accomplishments. A problem had been haunting me for some time. Then, after a brain storming session, I went back to my previous approach, and with slight modifications, I was able to achieve a result close to what I had been wishing for. No money made, in fact, if the proof is in the pudding, I have only gotten to the point of reading up the recipe on the internet. There is much more to be done before it leads to any tangible benefits but I felt happy.
I have also gotten addicted to Cha cha cha. I just love dancing to the tunes, though I am scared of doing it in the presence of anyone other than the people in my dance class. Suddenly, there is some novelty, something new to create excitement in life.
On personal front, I am really trying hard to get things to move. I am determined to not celebrate the new year alone - if you know what I mean !

2 comments:

Suryansh said...

Amen to the new-year-not-alone resolution ;)

Keep us updated :)

ashkd said...

dancing.. cha cha.. badhiya hai. :-)