Friday, November 17, 2006

The [Dis]Advantages of long hair.

First the advantages.

+My receding hairline isn't so visible. The havoc it can wreak on my prospects is considerably reduced. Something in my brain tells me that now I shouldn't worry about my prospects so much. But then, a bald face can do wonders, not excluding dissuading interested people!
+I don't feel so cold in the head. Its almost like wearing a woolen scarf.
+I am saving the precious euros I would have to spend on a visit to the barber. In the amount that it costs here, one can get a nice therapy/treatment done back home.
+Vatika Nariyal Tel Company has spotted me as their most prized customer.

And now the disadvantages.

-People with uncommon tendencies can take signals that I am not giving out. Some people will never appreciate the difference between metrosexual and homosexual!
-They poke into my eyes, at times irritating me so much that I pull at them, and shriek out with pain.
-They make me feel untidy, almost as much as a pair of smelling-like-hydrogen_sulphide socks do.
-I am afraid of asking some girls out for date, as I might end up being the one with the longer hair!
-Some of the thoughts I want to let go of get caught in them and stay literally at the back of my mind.




Disclaimer: Not everything stated here is factually correct! :P




.

1 comment:

common man said...

"Some people will never appreciate the difference between metrosexual and homosexual! ". Good one.