Thursday, November 16, 2006

Life sciences !


Its one of those times that remind me that geography and physics are for real. The distances aren't just for the maps, as are the time differences. Flying isn't for humans in the real world.

Our life saviour McD turned devil for Strato, and she is down with illness. She is hot as well, and I am referring to her temperature. Here's wishing her the speediest journey back to the world of strong and healthy. :)









Life in Vallendar gaon has come to a standstill. Its the phase when the feeling dawns that the time to return is coming. A guy from IIMC has already gone. Few more will go in 2 weeks. We will be gone in another 2 weeks.

On looking back, I realise that both of my major investments, the Eurail pass and the laptop have turned out to be pretty worthwhile. I wouldn't have known that earth is such a beautiful planet if I hadn't made those investments. Without the laptop, the lousy lectures, dull evenings and boring afternoons would have been intolerable. And the beautiful morning afters would never have come. Without the Eurail pass, a Eurotrip would be unthinkable.

I look at CM and wonder. He is changed. At times, he tries to sound like a professor. Just this afternoon, I was making fun of his 5micron ego and he became serious. Quite a contrast from the usual him, he who laughs at his own jokes and sometimes is the only one laughing.

I was also wondering about why and how Chashmish hasn't featured here. He is a childhood buddy I was always proud of. His awareness of insider information so frequently gives him the upper hand in the battle of wit-less humor. Too much, however, can never be said about this gentleman. He is so naive, he confuses Casanova with Kournikova. And I feel utterly unsafe taking panga with him, so I will avoid more such descriptions! :D

I wish everyone had a brother and a sister like I do. An elder brother who recommends spending now and saving later, and an elder sister who just wouldn't let me live girlfriendlessly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, i need to sue u for contempt [:p]...casanova and kournikova...u wait !!!

Btw, didn't know the previous comment was so offensive that u deleted it !!