Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Lull ...

... before the storm?
I don't know.

I have failed a covert mission last week. And I may have compromised my identity to FSB.
I will ruffle many a feather when the news of my daylight robbery spreads.
Who knows, one of my sneaky plans might incite the ex-gymnasts from UP into plonking me in broad daylight!
Any of these would be more exciting than the current lull in my life. And the only activities in the next 6 days that will break this monotony are cleaning up the kitchen, making the oven's exposed surface shine like Anupam Kher's takli, packing my suitcase and cleaning my room. Quite a wishlist, and irrespective of whether you think it is sad or weird, I am actually looking forward to these activities.
Khali dimag, stoopid shaitan ka ghar!

KamJo knows how to make hearts melt. And without casting aspersions on either his tendencies or mine, I must admit that he is one of the few people who have the ability to make me feel really special with their compliments. Like he did with his comments on my previous blog. Vielen Danke, Herr Joshi!

The boredom is aggravated by the conspiracy of these people at thinks.com. I play the codebreaker and crossword puzzles on this website almost daily. And now, they have reduced the number of initial hints in codebreaker from 3 to 2. So, from a position where I could finish the codebreaker in anywhere between 1 min to 3 mins, now I struggle to finish it at all. I end up having to do at least one 'reveal letter' cheat but I am going to beat it one day. About the regular crossword, the lesser said the better.

Its that time of my stay here when these realisations dawn:
"Oh no, how am I supposed to take these glass thingies without getting them manhandled and heartbroken by zaalim luggage handlers at AirIndia?"
"Oh holy smoke, what am I gonna gift so&so? Why didn't I buy something when I went giftshopping? How could I be so insanely stupid?"
"Should I buy more chocolates?"

Ghanta leaves for apna mulk tomm. That only aggravates the longing to be back to what I call my home [and home away from home].
~Sigh~

No comments: