Friday, December 01, 2006

Bunder-fool

Weeks of idleness can make a bunder-fool out of any sane person. I am trying to remember the last time when my IQ wasn't in the sub-zero region. My own jokes are becoming yuckier [like they show in Bollywood movies, I have begun hearing echoes of 'eww eww' in my dreams]. However, I didn't like Borat. Nopes, not at all. Letterman's interview with Borat was funny, but thats about all.

Intermittently, I am propounding theories. Life's like a bicycle ride, na!? You go too fast and you risk an accident. You go too slow and you fall. And unless you know where you are going, you are bound to crash into something you didn't foresee.
Like this one time when my didi crashed straight into a rustic lady, who was on her way carrying groceries to the market for selling. And there can be few things more unwanted than crashing into ladies in Banda. If it had been me instead of didi, I would be wearing a wig by now.

It looks like just yesterday when we were standing in front of a noticeboard, looking for group members. That was one of the first few days at IIMA. And now, the last term will start in less than 3 weeks. So much has changed. I entered some 'circles of trust' and exited some. Somethings haven't changed so much. My weight still refuses to cross the magic figure of 53. I still like to surprise people. And my plans are stil foiled by fate.

I guess the next 12 days are going to be the longest so far!


Who gripes too hard the dry and slipp'ry sand, Holds none at all, or little, in his hand. - Robert Herrick

1 comment:

Suryansh said...

Bunder to tu pehle se hi tha ab fool bhi ho gaya....badhiya hai...good progress [:D].

Btw, banging into a lady is never a good idea....banda or not !!