Thursday, December 28, 2006

Old memories, new questions

Its that time of the year when seniors are remembered. The one whom you hated for leaving his white gigantic small-clothes in the loo. The one who saw right through you when you walked by him. And many others. I talked to a senior and he transformed the stuff I had written about my summer project beyond my belief. I mean, its easier to believe that Jayalalitha was an actress once! [ and a fit one at that!]
CVs, companies, PPTs. The trio that decides many destinies. Not to forget interviews where, it is said, the true traits pop out. Uiii ma! If the interviewer is a good looking lady, I am doomed.

Its also that time when people find pleasure in poking fun at me.
"Why are you alone in the mess?"
"What is the story? what is the status?"
"Treat treat treat"
The first two are only harbingers of the Grand Inquisition, which I have so far avoided. It is the last one that really makes the baniya inside me flinch with fear. Say that again!? As it is, living on this earth is such an expensive proposition. Why complicate it?

A recent conversation with Sis centered on the convo. And I find it incredible that my stay at this place is coming to an end. It looks like just yesterday when I moved out of IITK. And today, another moving out... But sis had other things and questions in mind. "You don't have anyone in mind, do you?" "That girl, what happened to her" "You are not telling me the truth!"
A few more of these and a digit would be added to my phone bill for the month. The figure at present is sufficient to disqualify me from several baniya communities!

I dont know what is Core
because GameTheory is bore
Warehouse dont matter to me
Its only such insanity
Leadership and Vision are gigantic shit
in 22 minutes I humbly quit
Economics is dull and slow
I only wait for the time to go
Those trembling limbs and pounding heart
Is such a work of God's art
Snuggled in the arms of quiet,
I wish I could forever hide...



.

No comments: