Friday, September 29, 2006

Wee Haa Uuu mein pehla exam!

Hmm... Phew.
If I thought mugging models [instead of lechering at them] and cramming theories was meant for highschool students, I couldn't be more mistaken. I chose the subject called Brand and Pricing here at Wee Haa Uuu and today, a mere 21 days after it began, it is over. I gave its end term exam less than an hour ago. Wheeewwww!
As must be clear by now, we were expected to cram a lot. The exam reflected our expectations, except for the Question number 1 which took us so much by surprise, I thought I was gonna fail this exam!
Later however, the extensive years of sitting in exam halls and thinking and writing a lot of fart helped me. And when I saw badi_murgi walk out of the hall a good 15 minutes before the exam [ ina 75 mins exam], I knew at least a few more people were being cool about this exam.

The ghost of why-did-it-happen-to-me haunts me again. This time for Eurail pass. I don't know what this will lead to, may be a mangled head and some arbit dreams.
Trying times, I must tell you. Just last night, I saw another of my series of arbit dreams. I woke up at 5 am, almost eager to record the dream before I forget it. And maa kasam, I had it in my mind till around 5 mins before I decided to finally pen it down. But it was Lost. Forever.

Just yesterday while I and Ghanta were coming back to our dormitory, we ended up talking about beautiful ladies of different nationalities. There was unanimous assertion that French women are the sweetest talkers. I opine(d) that Greek and French must be the two most beautiful countries to belong to. Ghanta would rather wait to observe a few more samples before he expresses his opinion! Italians, by the way, have a wonderful skin color [mostly] but their voice doesn't really please your ears. Who cares ;)

Today is my sister's birthday. Thank God for all the good times you have given her so far, and send her more such wonderful things in the future.

No comments: