Monday, October 23, 2006

Lessons!

Lessons from the biggest teacher. May be she is the strictest and the most unforgiving teacher as well. May be, she is not so hard.

-If you have come this far, you can reach anywhere!
Irrespective of whether you are walking, driving or flying. Often I thought I won't last much longer. Often I wondered why I didn't choose the easy route for myself. Now I think there is still a long way to go, and I am sure I will get there.

-If she is your choice, she must be nice!
Yes. Irrespective of what people say, or opine. If you have eaten your heart thinking about a person, and asked yourself the same question every night and heard the echo of the same answer from deep inside you, she must be that good and more!

-Ants in the pants can be painful literally.
Unless you've got an ant eater inside your fly, ants are better left in ant-holes.

-She is beautiful doesn't imply she is dumb.
Irrespective of what all the engineering days' formulae imply, it is not true. I know many a beautiful and smart ladies myself. And before you begin to get ideas, they are all committed! ;)

-Sometimes life can be so beautiful, it seems like a dream. But it is true.
And I am not describing why I think that ways.

-The best way to see stars on a starless night is one-tight-slap. Masti ka chataka.
Got that by first-hand experience.

-Size matters, until you learn the tricks.
Those tricks can help the skinny me kick butts weighing more than my body weight. But when those sizable masses come in velocity, run for life.

-Some people have innate talent for onion-cutting, boiled-egg-peeling and map reading.
And you are reading the blog of one such gifted person.

-If you really really want something, tell Him. Tell Him every night till He listens.
Kyunki is duniya mein der hai lekin andher nahi.

No comments: