Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Business, hints and all that stuff...

On the first day itself, this idea of blogs is turning out to be a good business venture. I have already entered into two deals:

=Strato has allowed me to talk about her innumerable stupidities and asks for suitable royalty. I have no issues promising her two truckloads per mention of her name :P
=SKG, my 'bhai'# at IITK, insists that he will keep 50% of the revenues from any ads that this site might endorse in return for spreading the word about it. Here again, I was eager, even to give him all 100% of revenues { IF any! } with the clarification that hot chicks who are attracted to this website wont count as revenue ;)

#Everyone at IITK has a 'baap'* ... er... [refer to definition of 'baap' ] . people who share a 'baap 'are 'bhai'
*student guide.. the person in your immediate senior batch who introduces you to your faculty counsellor [facC] and accompanies you to the only one meeting you have with ur facC.



In the true spirit of a big-nosed boastful IIMA-ite, I refuse to reply to an old friend. He provokes me so! "Now that you are in IIM-A, why don't you reply to my emails? Why don't you tell me how you reached there?"
That is it! I drank the magical potion they serve in a tent placed opposite Law Garden in Lucknow. The doctor will claim that it will increase your sexual prowess, but don't believe him. His children aren't his own.
Got it? A Lucknow trip will get you to IIM-A.
And I dont' reply to you because I am too busy thinking about how I should spend the rest of my life. Buzz off.
[Sorry, but please do NOT remind me of those beautiful old days. It was so different then, and I wish you could still treat me like you did then!]

And his next email reads:
"Since you are so succesful, it can't be that girls are not following you"
My-My ! I truly wish that were the case. I wish there were some 100 girls pestering to have the pleasure of my company. Stalking me. Aaameeen. But since I am spending time writing this blog, clearly that is not the case. And doesn't look like it will be the case for quite some time in the future. . . [ One never knows, there might be a Hugg Heffner in the making ;) ]



Now, this hint thingie was one of those quirky conversations I had with CM. There was a girl, whom he has begun to admire, for er... being in perfect shape. The first comment I had to make about her dress was that it was very interesting. Like one reads in some restaurants' menu cards - "Tomato soup with a hint of coriander" ... Her dress didn't reveal too much but gave just the right hints! :))


No comments: