Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Whats the hurry?

Why do I write so often?
Because:
=I am a tuchcha at WIMWI with more time to kill than ways and means
=I am enjoying this new found trick
=I think, analyse and ponder all the time
=I have a very strong memory of my most embarassing moments
=I am not gay, so living alone in a boys' hostel does not provide me with enough entertainment
=I want to make up for not having started this earlier

I bear strong resemblance to the guy who features in the ad for Goldy Gym. So does my friend Momo, except that he wears spects, is a few mm taller and against my backdrop, looks like an ambassador of FairandLovely.
I and he have entered into an agreement. At 7pm on a pre-decided spot, we will meet and see who can do more pushups. Now, I can easily cross the three digit benchmark in less than a minute. But he won't believe that. So, today I will show it to him.

My floor mates have already noticed that the song has been running for more than 3 hours. My new Creative speakers give me a route to their ear drums, and I enjoy thumping those. Sort of like Mahamanav [ref: SuperCommandoDhruv] with his mental hands which could do physical things.

Weird things have happened today. I msg my friends on who are online on gTalk, receive no reply, and a couple of minutes later, I find their status idle. Once, twice, thrice... this has happened >4 times now. gTalk ka khooni badla??? [for keeping his female ancestors awake at unearthly hours ] Plain vanilla coincidence? Mebbe.

I guess I should respond to the "how did you reach IIMA" friend now.. for old times' sake.

Meanwhile, if you want to wish someone a really ugly wish, here's my suggestion:
I wish you get a BHAG gf/bf/wife/husband.
If you are an MBA student who mugs 23.5 hours a day and spends the rest 30 mins worrying about tomorrow, you would know this - BHAG stands for Big Hairy And Gole.
You can also contact me personally in case you want a larger sample to choose from. I guarantee complete satisfaction!

2 comments:

Suryansh said...

[i] I am not gay [/i]...u sure abt that dude [:P] !!

v said...

[b]absolutely[/b] sure ! :)