Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lets name some people first.

Every good blog has its own taxonomy! I should have one too.

Here are some people who I expect will frequently appear in these alleys. So they must be named at the very outset.

There's this guy who is a constant companion, and I think he will figure a lot many times. His is the first number to ring whenever I want to go for a quick coffee, or a brisk walk [under the excuse of a coffee] ! He croons some songs very well, and he refuses to sing some others because he thinks he can't sing them well enough [hats off to the spirit!] He has been a partner in rating the eligible er.... 'bachelorettes' on various serious and juicy parameters. But sigh, the results were disappointing. He is CM [coffee mate] for now.

Then there is girl I would rather call Strato, for her abilities in a particular T-world reach stratospheric heights. An ideal pardner for idle banter and the one to bank on to explain nuances to lesser endowed mortals! Increasingly, this is beginning to look like an orkut testimonial, and that is something I write only when I am going away from people. So, I will conclude by saying, she is strato for now. {However my calling her strato should not blind the reader to her less_TQ more_EQ traits, and it all blends so very well! }

And this is how I start. One day at a time, in various parts.
Hopefully, it will evolve into a better whole.
Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»