Friday, July 28, 2006

Casio ka kamaal

In the manner of Ripley's Believe it or Not,
did you know that in the CasioFX991MS calculator, you can key in all these words -
Sexy, Pondy, Kinky.Sex, Faadu and Pe*is !
In a particularly interesting lecture this morning, when I felt terribly out of sync with the general proceedings in the classroom, I chose to try this. And I was mighty pleased with my (balanced?) score card. At least there was something creative I could do in life!
Waise, I am mighty sure I can create human forms when the time comes, but that is not up for discussion here!

So, what is up for discussion?
My general hostility against being recommended a particularly-severely-nasal song crooned by Himesh ReChammiya? TOW he sounds like he needs a liberal dose of vicks vaporub shoved up his nostrils [or other retail outlets when I am particularly irritated!] ?
People try to gibe at me using this song. Gibes are fine, but this song! and Himesh Bhai!? puhleeeeeeeeeez. Not the one with negative IQ, I know what they mean. But I refuse to have any sympathy for their poor judgement about what is funny and what is not.

Strato's reminder of contractual obligations was followed up by the delivery of first consignment of chocos. But I don't think she will make a good manager. She doesn't know how to appropriate/embezzle her rightful [and more] rewards.
She also insists that she doesn't like this name!
Strato Durga Ma, You shall be known by several names, obvious and not so obvious. So don't worry just yet. Wait till the real nasty one comes up!

Having dozed off right after dinner and widely awake now at 2 am, I feel like I had an overdose of slimy, new-born-and-warm larvae for dessert. I have never tried this, but I bet that would still taste better than the green saag they served in mess today. Now I am damn sure our messwalah has a contract with a dairywalah whose cows eat lots of green grass. He supplies the green base for saag on Thursdays.
So much for veggie delight! Toads with a million warts sound more delicious to me.

"...Chota sa yeh aashiyan bahaar ka..."
The song has been running for 2 days now. And still, some of these words, when I take notice, touch me there. In the microcosm of my stoopid dreams, they evoke those intense thoughts and questions. Sort of like Harry Potter reading the magic mantra and awakening the HolyShaitan -
"Aye natkhat, uth na. uth. uth. uth."
I have my own magic mantra and a magic island. I escape to that place whenever I need to convince myself that the world is full of people more stoopid and less blessed than I am. People who eat the saag in mess even after being told about the contract.
The most unfortunate, I believe, are people who should be happy that they have everything, but are sad because they think they have nothing.

Nothing good happens after 2 am.
[Ref: HIMYM]

I return to my cosmos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going great guns dude.... Himesh ReChammiya part was hilarious...keep it up.

v said...

shukriya meherbaan kadardaan!