Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Aiyoo, Wet Hair !

To be sure and precise, the wet hair on the head of a girl - that is what I am talking about.
They look so heavenly. Even if underneath them lies the face of Mayawati. It would be an original sin to talk about Mayawati and Preity Zinta in the same breath, so I will take a gasp full of breath. And think about the two wet-hair Bollywood scenes that are my all-time favorite.



Dil Chahta Hai : Shalini is flying back to India for her marriage, and is meeting Aakash. She is sad, her hair are wet. [Or look wet, which is all the same!] Aiyoooo! Subhan-allah!
Kal Ho Na Ho: She reaches SRK's home with a bouquet in her hands. She is sad and her hair are wet. AiyeeAiyeeoooo! Fida ho gaya mein to.
[I found two images on internet which are screenshots of scenes around that time. But not the exact one! :( And both are from DCH. ]


But if the wet-hair fascination were limited to a dimpled, cute PZ, it would still be OK. My my! I stand and gawk at people around me, when they adorn the wet look. Whether its the rain, the hurry to get ready, the Wet-and-Sexy Look Hair Gel, it doesn't matter. Ladies! you have it. Incredibly enchanting. Come with wet hair and take my breath away!
But do care to remind me beforehand so that I will chewsome mint-laced breath freshener!

If I find a girl to marry me, she will go mad. And probably I will never be able to argue with her. How easy for her na! - she runs to the shower, opens her tress, lets them get wet, and comes back to resume the argument. The arguing husband is missing. Instead, a dog is wagging its tail at her. His eyes are fixated on her hair, and she can have her way, in whatever manner it suits her. Take his credit card, ask him about his sweet secretary, or get him to clean the apartment, including the kitchen floor, utensils and clothes. May be even the baby's diapers.
A wet hair a day keeps the housemaid away!

In that respect, I think rain is a wonderful thing to happen. So many merry damsels walking around with wet hair! I have no lecherous intentions, I just like the appearance of those wet locks of hair.

My first encounter? Hmm. A big confession here. First year-second semester at IITK, Talisma. After that, it became a frequent incident.

So much for wet hair. The rain has stopped and on my way to lecture hall, I can't expect to see any more wet-haired girls. Sigh!

Aye geeli
tu bhi kabhi
aawaaz de kaheen se...

1 comment:

Suryansh said...

U don't let such secrets out for public view duffer [:P]