Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A door A bell

I have gained acquiantance with a few new people. A friend I prefer to call Wenti [ for reasons I choose not to disclose ] and my Bhabhi. Both are a-door-a-bell.
Its such an interesting thing, you know, getting to know new people, or new things about people or sometimes, new things about your own childhood.
Just last night, Mom and sis were talking about my childhood antics. I had learnt from the movies that when you are angry, you can open the cupboard and scatter its contents all over the room. In the process, you can put ketchup stains in shirt collars, crumple some trousers and break some toys. Of course, the movies never showed the pyaar-ke-side-effects. A few showers of pyar-bhare-chatacks later, I knew I couldn't repeat that scene. So, I improvised. I started emptying the contents of the cupboard into the bed.
PS: Mom insists that there weren't so many chatacks. Just some pyar-bhare-ear twists. I run to the mirror and after a careful perusal, I still beg to differ.

Its the first time I spending time with bhabhi. She is so sweet. Sometimes I laugh at her innocent questions. Sometimes I admire her culinary skills. A doctor, a wonderful chef, a singer and a beautiful lady - all rolled into one.
"Bhaiya, you are having too much luck. First you had me as your younger brother. And now her!"

Yesterday I also met Ms Wenti. She is a suave young girl and she reminds me of a raw egg. [No, I don't intend to liken her voice to a new born chick's raucous shriek! For the love of my life!!!! Truth be damned! ]
I mean, she is all rational and logical on the outside but on the inside, she also has a soft core. Sometime back she was threatening me, "If you tell this to anyone, you've had it"
This really makes me curious. I've never had "it". I want to have "it" but I don't know what "it" is! I fear that it comes with some unknown side effects, so I won't take chances!

When I think of my stoopid past, I feel like I am a naked umpire in an India Pak World Cup Final. But suddenly, its not so lonely in here. I know of at least one person who is as prone as I am to making those stoopidities !

Welcome Comrade Wenti!

1 comment:

Suryansh said...

So u had a wonderful tie with bhabhi...nice and whats with u meeting some girl everytime u go somewhere...u r having too much luck [:P]. How abt a pvt. briefing [;)] ?