Monday, August 07, 2006

Arbit Nonsense again.

Today, I feel vindicated.

I am not the only one who suffers from the how-to-control-my-TQ syndrome. There's a stupid someone else as well. Sample this:

X: koi nahin .. i will find out on my own ..dheere dheere :)
Me: heehee. yes, slow and steady wins the race. :))
X: so u r getting there huh :)
Me: everybody goes 'there' :D :P
X: haila .. pervert .. And I dont think everybody does .. they sure try to!
Me: u pervert... i was talking about 'death'. sheh! hail thee :)

If you don't understand the drift, stop. You don't qualify to read ahead. And don't come back. :P

I just re-noticed. All my sentences end in a smiley. So much so that sometime back, I was writing a report on Automobile Industry in India, and went ahead with this:
"... *** manufacturer has released only the 2 models X and Y. :D"
Is it the overuse of some software? Or a conspiracy of the aliens?
They surely do gang up against me. See, they have stolen my third umbrella after coming to IIMA. Surely, ladies and gentlemen at IIMA know better than to mistake someone else's umbrella as their own and not realise their folly ever after that!

End terms are within the line of sight. Exchange program will start in less than 4 weeks. Project submissions and numerous deadlines are approaching menacingly.
But I am sitting pretty easy, and comfortable.
Thats what tuchchadom does to you.

Psyko has offered to decode the numerous aliases I use here. Sure madame, go ahead. It will be a nice game of hide and seek. :-)

I'll stop fingering my keyboard now.

No comments: